Saturday 30 March 2013

I got these nail polishes recently from E.l.f and I at first I wasn't so sure about these because the price is so cheap. But they really proved me wrong. I got the package in the pic which is the vacation trio. The colors are great my favorite at the moment is the lilac because it's not as bright as the punk purple and it's such a pretty color. With these nail polishes the colors go on really well and stuff but the only problem is that it took me ages to dry it out so it didn't come off quickly. Other than that these are really good and I recommend these to all my friends and you guys too. They are only £4 in america I'm not sure how many dollars that is but you should definitely go online and get them they are super pretty and the price is great too!!
                                                                                                                                       Jade xx
Comment ideas for future posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment